Mustard, Grey And Copper Wooden Pendant Light
Designed to create a statement in any room, these stylish pendant lights are made up of ply shapes with a contemporary copper fitting and natural linen cable.
This Balance light is made from chunky ply shapes, which have been hand cut by a local carpenter, Neon Saw, and a flat hexagon that has been laser cut by Brighton based YEAH Laser. Each individual wooden shape is then sanded, painted and varnished by us, before threading onto our lights.
This Balance pendant light has a small circle in light grey, small semi circle in natural ply wood and a flat hexagon in mustard.
Our pendant lights come with the following as standard -
- 3m of natural linen fabric cable (please do let us know if you would like more or less)
- Copper lamp holder and cable grip
- Black UK 3 pin plug
- 3 x wooden shapes - 1 circles, 1 semi circle, 1 flat hexagon
- 1 x LED Globe round or Drop Long E27 5 Watt/280lm screw bulb – please specify
- Each pendant light has been PAT tested and is CE compliant
Size of pendant light from bottom of lamp holder to top of first hexagon is 17cm and with bulb is 28cm
We can add a black on/off switch to your light, please let us know how where you would like the switch placed on your fabric cable.
These pendant lights can be tailor made to suit any room and can come with different coloured wooden shapes, fittings and cord. If you would like to discuss a custom design, then please do get in touch.
As these pendant lights are all made to order, please allow up to 10 days until dispatch. If you need them any sooner, then please do get in touch.